Chasing Cheerios

Monday, February 18, 2008

Dots n Dashes Sponge Tip Painters


Yay! We can paint outside of the bathtub after all! I told my mom that I wanted to get O a set of these paints since she loves dots so much, and my mom said that she already had some in her closet, and she would find them for us. Yay! (I'm not the only one who stores random kid stuff in my closet!) The painters make painting mess-free (except for our hands which were quite colorful after we finished our paintings). We had a great time, and O got to make lots of dots!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, thank you for visiting Round the Reading Chair. I'm so happy you found The Snowy Day for your home library! We share your love of thrift shopping for books! Little O is so very cute.
    Warmly,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete