Chasing Cheerios

Monday, March 31, 2008

Displaying O's Artwork







I am so happy that we FINALLY have some of O's artwork hung up in our den. I've had one painting framed for more than a month, but I couldn't find matching frames. We finally found them, and we now have 6 of O's paintings framed in our den. They look great and O is so proud! She even helped hammer in the nails and hang the paintings. She kept complaining of the hammering being too "oud," so I held her ears for her while she and dada hammered.

3 comments:

  1. They look great - I never actually framed any of my kids work - it must have been hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great, kids art seems to have a whole new look once they are framed and on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look awesome, and I love how the chair and paintings compliment each other!

    ReplyDelete