Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Block House :)

 

O has had lots of fun playing with Guh-guh over these last few weeks! They built this fantastic block house of which O was VERY proud! She even put in a bookshelf and spent lots of time in her house reading to her babies. She's a good little mama :) She's also been spending a lot of time as Angelina Ballerina. My girl LOVES to dance, and she pretends that she takes dancing lessons. She was talking to me yesterday about what her teacher taught her at "dancing class." She has a very vivid imagination, and I would have believed her if I hadn't known that she doesn't take lessons! I can't wait until she can start dancing lessons in the fall. I hope she'll love it as much as we think she will!

7 comments:

  1. oh, that is so sweet. :) I love her bookshelves. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute picture of O as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her block house is so cute! And Big Red Barn is one of our favorite books, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hon! I love those blocks. Who makes them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. O is so sweet! Congratulations on the coming baby! So glad for you and your family. Thank you for stopping by to visit. I love your blog and visit often. Such wonderful ideas and happiness here.

    ReplyDelete