Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Learning to Dress Dolls/Stuffed Animals

O is great at undressing her stuffed animals and dolls, but not so good at dressing them :) When I saw several small costumes on sale at Target, I thought that they would fit her small monkeys and be a great new shelf activity. She was thrilled with this activity! I decided to use 3 monkeys instead of just one so they could each wear a costume and then she could play with all of them together.



O insisted on keeping the outfits on the monkeys, so they sat and watched us do our montessori activities this morning.

This activity was NOT easy for her, but it was fun!

5 comments:

  1. so cute, my 7 years still plays this with great delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. I just found your blog. Love it... love the pics... the title. Encouraged.

    blessings,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Work. i Like it. stuffed animals sale have great saving.

    ReplyDelete