Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, E!

E's 1st birthday was last week...I can't believe that my baby is one! She started walking 2 days after that, so the past week has been a busy one with lots of changes (in more ways than one...more on that in another post). We are adjusting to our new normal and finding new rhythmn to our days. I apologize to the people who have emailed and commented with questions...I am weeks and weeks behind in responding, but I hope to catch up soon.

Here is E's birthday ring. I printed wallet sized pictures from 4 different phases of her first year and cut them out to use the birthday ring and her birthday cake. I love how it turned out!

I bought the birthday ring from The Wooden Wagon (before O's first birthday).

3 comments:

  1. wow is she 1 now! i can't believe it.

    oh i wonder what changes are coming :) umm got me thinking

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! Happy Birthday little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Little Lady. I can't believe it has already been one year.

    ReplyDelete