Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

An Awesome Book of Thanks




Dallas Clayton recently sent us a copy of his An Awesome Book of Thanks to read and review, and it is truly an awesome book!  It is the perfect book to read at this time of year (and all year long) to remind us of everything that we should be thankful for.  I love reading this book to the girls, and I hope it will help them to appreciate the things in their lives a little more. 



The illustrations are entertaining and witty.



The pages are nice and thick, so they don't tear when little hands are rough with them.



You can see the books in their entirity here



For every copy of An Awesome World that Dallas Clayton sells, he gives away a book...very awesome! 



Please take a moment to read these books online and consider purchasing one for your kids...you won't regret it!




























2 comments:

  1. I gifted this book to a friend based on a review from another blog. I really want to get it for my daughter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a great book. I'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete