Chasing Cheerios

Friday, December 10, 2010

How I Spend My Days





Just kidding..this does not happen often at all.  But maybe it should...what a workout!  I know I burned A LOT of calories!

I thought I would put E in the Beco while I cleaned the house a few days ago because she wouldn't let me put her down.  When I came upstairs and O saw the Beco, she insisted that she be given a turn.  So, I put O on my back, and E in the sling on my front.  I was weighted down!  They loved every second of it, but I only lasted for about 15 to 20 minutes. 

After wearing both of them, I could barely even feel E when I put her on my back in the Beco (where she stayed for the next hour or more while I cleaned and then made playdough with O).  I have a feeling my arm baby will be my back baby from now on :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm getting a workout just looking at your picture! My little one used to love the Moby until she learned how to walk. But lately she's been an arm baby again, and the Moby is too weak for a 2 year old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that with my 10kg 11month old on the front and a 10kg bag of rice in my backpack walking home from the store. Once. Know what you mean! Major workout, but once was enough! At least they were balanced... ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a workout- and I bet they loved it!
    Three birds with one stone- housecleaning, kid cuddles, and exercise all in one go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my 24-month old is weighing in at 32 pounds and i can't even begin to imagine slapping her in the beco anymore. i'm a pansy...and pregnant...but i don't think i'd feel differently if i wasn't. just think of all those cals you burned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure they enjoyed it. I can't figure out how to vacuum with my little ones around maybe I should give that a try but then I would need a long nap.

    What type of sling are you using? That looks far more comfortable on the side than my Ergo.

    ReplyDelete