Chasing Cheerios

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wow! What a Response!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful responses to the cultural exchange!!! Here are the countries that are covered so far:

Japan
UK
Scotland
Italy
Spain
New Zealand
Australia
Canada
Israel
Turkey
Switzerland
Denmark
Trinidad
Poland
France
Germany
Singapore
Italy
Ireland
So, here is my plan...I'll wait a few more days for responses. Then I will email everyone to find out if you would like to participate in the group exchange or just exchange with me. Since I have had responses from more than one person from several countries (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, etc), I will include the first responder from each country in the group swap (if you choose the group swap). However, I will be happy to send & receive packages from everyone (as long as I don't get a hundred responses!).

Thank you again SO much! I'll be getting in touch with everyone via email, and please email me if you'd like to participate at chasingcheerios@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. HI. Could you please include me in the project. I am from Ireland and I would love to join you.. PLease, please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do a group swap would you be looking for those from the US to send things out as well?

    ReplyDelete