Chasing Cheerios

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Coloring and Activity Books

The girls LOVE the Halloween coloring/activity books that I made for them last week!
(the zipper pouch is covering their names)

I printed the coloring pages from Activity Village and DLTK. I LOVE Activity Village!


E(2) has really loved coloring in her book!


Here are a few of the pages...





These books have caused so much excitement since they came in the "mail" that I'm already planning a Christmas version.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the idea of binding these. I have a binder and usually let dd just pick what sheets to do. This should keep them together a lot nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea. Karen
    Sippy Cup Central

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I recently started a coloring pages blog - http://www.color-monster.com. Feel free to include some of my drawings! I added a Halloween coloring page a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete