Chasing Cheerios

Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby Diaper Cake

We (my mom, sister, and friends) recently hosted a baby shower for my best friend (since we were 3 years old!).  We had fun even though the guest of honor was on bed rest.  Luckily, we had the shower at her house, so she was able to participate minimally.

I'm not typically a fan of diaper cakes since I'm an advocate of cloth diapering, but this one was fantastic (and I'm not just saying that because my beloved mama made it!).  She had a lot of fun making it, and she even involved the girls in making the accessories.   They were all SO proud!





A giraffe topper




Sweet rattles to decorate the bottom




Spoons to decorate the top




Baby washcloths rolled to look like tootsie rolls




Baby washcloths rolled to look like lollipops




Don't you love it?  Good job, Mom!   Here is the link for the youtube video that my mom watched for directions and inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to tell you how adorable your diaper cakes are!

    ReplyDelete